Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

D returned invalid from max_result_rect pf_cmd_smart_pre_render

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i add the effect Deep Glow, i get the error message D returned invalid from max_result_rect pf_cmd_smart_pre_render.

i have searched the internet for a solution and none of them work. disabling other effects, adding color balance (hsl), clearing the disk cache. none of it worked.

i only applied the effect to one layer at the start of the project, but it wont let me preview the project at any time stamp.

after searching for a solution, i have found that other people are getting this issue, but with other effects. so this must mean that theres no issue with the plugin.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and details about the project we can't tell you much. This may as trivial as one of your footage itmes being damaged or having an odd aspect ratio that makes the hardware accelerated functions in Smart Render go crazy.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you need to know?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the basics like actual system information, composition settings, render settings, where and how the effect is used and so on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines