• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know if this 'title style' can be created on After Effects?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit new to after effects and was wondering if anyone knew how to create this effect for my title introduction?

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 18.12.01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

As long as you have the right typeface, sure you can.  How are you going to animate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you have the right typeface, sure you can.  How are you going to animate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you work in Premiere and this is all you want to do you might be better off to just pick up one of the titler plug-ins.

I use New Blue, but there are many to choose from.  The learning curve of the plug-ins can be measured in hours, the learning curve for Ae is glacial by comparison.  And they have a whole host of other benefits, chiefly ease of use.

I am reasonably competent in Ae but for Pr titles I find the plug-in faster, more better and changes are easier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was probably created with Video Copilot's Element 3D for the type and Video Copilot's Optical Flares for the lease flare.

VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professional...

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines