• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone see a problem with this setup?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just wanted to check with the community if anyone has had problems running Aftereffects CC 2017 on an iMac. Specifically a iMac 4.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 with Retina 5K display. It's got 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory and a Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB video memory. According to the system requirements for aftereffects, it should be fine but I wanted to make sure there's no glaring problems anyone foresees with this setup or someone has found aftereffects just doesn't play nice with it. I use Aftereffets on PC but my boss is moving the entire company to Macs so I need to find something that'll work for my motion graphic projects.

Thank you so much in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Using the same configuration here for Motion Graphics projects with no problems at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As far as I know, the result is unchanged if the gamma level is the same as Window setting. If the color space is needed to take over, you apply Effect menu > Utility > Apply Color LUT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the same configuration here for Motion Graphics projects with no problems at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, thanks a ton Jose!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines