• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draft 3D missing

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded After Effects and the Draft 3D button is missing. Motion blur, Frame blending, all the other ones are there. Can anyone help me fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to make at least one layer in the comp 3D for that option to show up. If you have 3D layers, cameras, or lights in the comp and you still don't see it embed a screenshot and give us system, os, and workflow details.

* The "Drag & Drop here..." area is buggy and should not be used to share images. Please use the toolbar or just drag your images to the reply field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am just starting and am experiencing this issue. I will attach screenshots - have placed the mouse where the buttons are missing - and you can see in the tutorial panel what I am trying to find.  If you can pls help that would be great, thank you. Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 4.46.00 pm.pngScreenshot 2023-05-15 at 4.46.25 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to resize area with "mountain"

Pass34631591hg6b_0-1704555074069.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines