Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating photo to length of composition

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have got a photo I have animated with keyframes and have trimmed it down to 7 seconds. I want to extend it out to the full length of the three-minute composition without doing it the manual way?

I have been using the time interpolating and main option to duplicating videos to the length of the composition but there is no option to do this in the photographs main dialogue box .

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not getting any help because your description is too vague...

"...photo I have animated with keyframes" - in what way?There are almost limitless things you can animate with keyframes.

"...I want to extend it out to..."  Do you want your animation to loop repeatedly? or some other 'extension' ?

Please select your photo layer, hit "UU" on the keyboard and upload the full screen shot of your interface. We can then see your keyframes and other settings and get an idea of your current animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move the png/jpeg or whatever the file is onto a layer from the project panel, right-click on it and take "time stretch", choose the number of frames that is the length of the composition, take the first radio button if you want to start it at the first frame of the composition, and there you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is a photo that you have an animated and at the end of the animation there should be a key frame. All you have to do is extend the Allpoint of that layer to make it longer. Making this way way way too difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines