• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dynamic link problem

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, i got a slightly annoying problem. when i am in Premiere Pro and click on a clip for "replace with after effects composition" it will create a dynamic link in AE but will not transfer the footage into that composition, the composition will be completely empty. usually it did that before. anything i missed?

thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, Dynamic Link is a great thing when it works but it’s a sticky wicket, at best. It could be the phase of the moon, what you had for lunch or simply bad karma.  I typically sacrifice a chicken (KFC for lunch is the easiest way to do that), throw salt over my shoulder and ask someone younger and more attractive to do a dance to the gods of Dynamic Link when I have a problem.

I also find the less stuff you drag back and forth the better, and it works most often when I ask it to create a new Ae Comp without assets from Pr. I’m happy to not have to render, I’ll take that as a win and get assets from Ae, not drag them over, but it depends on what you are doing I guess.

Lucy and the football.  Adobe is Lucy.  You, sadly, are Charlie Brown. It is what it is. Search a little on the term in this forum and read what the real experts say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thnx for all the options.

i updated both as well as cc itself and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines