Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects control panel doesn’t auto-open

Advisor ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AE 2022 / Win10.

Guys I have a rather odd situation that I'm getting in AE 2022 - across all projects:

When I add an effect to a layer the ‘effects controls’ panel no longer auto-opens. The effect is applied and I can open the effects control panel manually via the windows menu or shortcut and all is as expected – it’s just that the panel doesn’t auto open when an effect is applied. The project panel just remains in focus.

Anyone know what is going on here?

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try checking this out: https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/effects-control-panel-doesnt-auto-open/

Also, docking your effect controls panel somewhere on your workspace can fix this issue. Then you don't have to navigate through menus when you want to adjust an effect.

~Jake

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jake - but sadly not. It's actually my posting that started that Creative Cow thread, but I didn't find an answer - hence my later post here. Clearly this is an edge case as it seems I'm the 'only one' with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha! I didn't notice that. Sounds like you've had this issue for awhile. Did this start happening when you updated to CC2022?

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines