Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export video

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappoint!

I export a MP4 file from After effect (for insta story) and i can't upload it ...

i have try a lot of time...any file

ALWAYS APPEAR A ERROS MESSAGE

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi antonia23722926mchd,

Thanks for writing in.

What's the exact version of After Effects you're using? What are your export settings? Also, could you share a screenshot of the error you get?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about what error message you actualyl receive, your render settings, the contents of your project, system info and so on we can't realyl tel lyou anything. You need to be much more specific. To me it simply sounds like you're not obeying Instagram's requirements for video and they refuse to allow the file on their servers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to guess you're making a very large file when you don't need to.  Try this tutorial which should explain the best way to export a video from After Effects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-usRdlcOHQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines