• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GeForce GTX 1080 not processed!

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my graphics card GeForce GTX 1080 not processed during rendering in After Effects?
My graphics card used 0% during rendering while RAM used 90%.
Any solution? 1.JPG2.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to have a wrong idea on how little AE actually uses GPU features and how specifically at that. What you see is pretty much the norm. There is no way around that. I would suggest you educate yourself about this stuff by reading the help, doing a web search on the trillions of posts on "performance optimization" and how AE's rendering pipeline actually works and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium said, AE only renders certain effects on the GPU. Most work is done by CPU, still.
For AE, you'll need the fasted CPU you can get and the most RAM possible and all the other stuff is nearly irrelevant.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines