• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glass vector loses appearance after importing to AE

Participant ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried changing to every blend mode possible and I can't seem to make them look equal. How can I do this?

image.pngimage.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot does not show us the blend mode for the glasses, it shows the properties of the background layer in AI.

Is the AI file set up with RGB color? The Default is CMYK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is set with RGB color mode. The art doesn't match up with the AE art, no matter what blend mode I change to inside AE. I'm not sure what I need to show. 

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the appearance of the group? Is a group necessary? What exactly is going on in the layer with the glasses in After Effects? I don't see any modified properties of the layer. 

One other unrelated question: Why is your comp a non-standard size? Media players are not going to like 800 X 800 very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines