Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient ramp not following animation path

Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have completed my animation. and then I applied a gradient ramp. But the gradient does not keep moving with the animation. It stands still. I must have done something wrong. Please help.

ramp2.gif

ramp.gif

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you are animating the shape group, not the actual layer and then that's perfectly normal. effects know nothing about shapes, the operate on the layer as a whole. You need to change procedures or - as so often - pre-compose to "pin" things into place.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would Group the Ellipses, add a Gradient Fill to the Group, and eliminate the Gradient Ramp effect.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines