• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graph editor not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my graph editors arent letting me move them downwards, I dont know what I did to trigger thisDesktop Screenshot 2021.06.12 - 18.11.14.21.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to move: keyframes or handles?
Be aware that using the "Auto-zoom graph height" will automatically readjust your graph's height, so it will look like nothing happened but you did change the value of the keyframe if you move it up or down:
zoom.png

So, turn off that button and see if it works for you 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've turned of the auto height feature but it still doesnt let me drag the handle downwards, im trying to make a graph that looks like this:

Desktop Screenshot 2021.06.13 - 07.59.07.81.png

but it doesnt let me drag the handles more dowwards, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screenshot shows the value graph for scale. Your first screenshot shows Twitch and it only has one property. There does not appear to be anything wrong with After Effects. You are just not understanding what you are seeing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've fixed the problem and there wasnt any issue, I think it was because my keyframes were very close together which then didnt let me put them further downwards, either way ive fixed it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The property you are trying to edit has a bottom limit of zero. That's where it is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines