Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green outline after using Mocha

Explorer ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

damian31044151fy17_0-1715131374731.png

Hello Community, I am trying to get rid of this green outline. Could anyone give me any tips on how to? I used Mocha to make the motion tracking of the screen. I also used keylight asvanced spill suppressor and it kind of helped the noise but not to get rid off that outline.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you need some matte choking and some edge refinement in Keylight. If you used a keyer (Keylight) for the shot, it's not a Mocha problem. Without seeing the modified properties of the keyed layer, it's hard to point you to a specific solution. Just select the layer and press the 'u' key twice. 

I would probably also add some light wrap to the shot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a fantastic preset included in the presets which combines keylight, key cleaner and spill suppressor.  You could turn off the keylight effect and use the other two effects.  The preset is useful for showing everything in combination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines