• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Screen

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never done this before but if I have a green screen and I wear a green body suit with the mouth cut out, won't I get the same effect like in the following photo? Mouth.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Pretty much the same. This is stuff you would do mostly manually with the critical point of having good matte make-up and goot on-set lighting. You could potentially find some suitable green/ blue textile tape and cover up a few regions, but technically this realyl only helps you so much. A beard can be very irregular in teh areas where the hairs have their roots and a clean sharp edge would look just as fake. It may really be more efficient to do it the old way, perhaps with the assistance of s

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's for the mouth only, an excursion to your local cosmetics store and watching some Youtube  make-up tutorials from reputable drag queens would be more useful. 😄 Otherwise this is stuff where you wouldn't bother much with any such procederues, as it's easy enough to mask out conventionally. If at all one would perhaps take care to indeed have some good lip make-up on to make the contours recognizable and clean, but that's pretty much it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about if there's a beard included, also I want the hands to show so I know I wouldn't have the hands covered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty much the same. This is stuff you would do mostly manually with the critical point of having good matte make-up and goot on-set lighting. You could potentially find some suitable green/ blue textile tape and cover up a few regions, but technically this realyl only helps you so much. A beard can be very irregular in teh areas where the hairs have their roots and a clean sharp edge would look just as fake. It may really be more efficient to do it the old way, perhaps with the assistance of some mask tracking in AE and mocha.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines