• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Internal verification failure, sorry! {Node received more checkout requests than expected}

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help soon!! I am doing a styleframe where I needed to use the sapphire film damage plugin when I encountered that error.
I have tried the famous old "hold ctrl+alt+shift to reset preferences when opening after effects". Doesn't work. Saw another thread on this exact error from 4 years ago but it wasn't resolved!!!!!! 

Recently my after effects has been behaving in a way that's broken like when I import a premiere pro project in and double click on the premiere pro comp in after effects, some of my footages are missing from the timeline (they are imported and is in my project window though). 

Running on Adobe After Effects CC 2017 (version 14.0)

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Do you still have the AE CC 2017 installer?
I desperately need it for a third party plugin which does not work with newer versions because of a major bug in AE 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing to do with resetting prefs or any of that. Checkout errors indeed refer to missing render buffer data, so start by verifying your source clips' integrity and possibly convert the formats or transcode them at least, if they have issues. otehr than that of course the usual applies: Check hardware acceleration settings and the GPU info, both in the Adobe apps and Sapphire, which uses its own GPU stuff. Update your graphics driver if necessary.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines