• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help will billboard video replacement.

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked at using 4 different  how to vids on youtube. Im looking to learn how to replace an image on a billboard and put in my own videos. Whenever  I track in Mocha the squares start to automatically  reshaping  themselves. Here is the reference  footage im using https://youtu.be/Yfjwt-X73d4  How can I get this done.  Ideally  what Im looking to do is this right here 

https://www.fiverr.com/designlevi/promote-your-logo-and-website-on-a-car-show-video?context_referrer... thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "reshaping"? What methodology have you used? Given that the shot has a ton of problems and is less than ideal for tracking, perhaps it might be a better idea to try your hand at something simpler first. Panning, extreme fisheye and lots of "noise" from other objects are things that require a lot of manual intervention like tweaking the motion and masking out stuff. The guy selling the template likely spent a good chunk of his time doing just that and saw it as a good opportunity to make a quick buck of it, but otherwise this is something that can take even trained professionals quite a while.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when youre using Mocha and you are putting in your pane for tracking using the xspline layer tool, then you follow that up with show surface tracking tool so that you can use it to house your image or video you want to use in place of the default place, well when I go to start tracking the square will reshape on their own, I then have to go back frame by frame and make sure they are in the correct locations only to find out when I go back to AE and over lay my video on to the surface that I have tracked its wapped and isn't holding the shape of what I have out lined.  I have included a sample video of the final tracking moving on its own why is it doing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, the shot itself has a ton of issues. You cannot expect quick results here. also make sure you're actualyl working in the correct modes in mocha. Working in the adjustment mode/ adjustment tab is a completely different thing from the basic tracking where you should set up your work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines