Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hit "extract" button on cineware effect with javascript

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

I'm looking to automate some scene imports from c4d over a wide variety of camera setups and compositing nulls to give some context.  I've imported and dropped into my timeline fine via javascript, but I can't seem to find a way to execute the extract button in automation.   Any tips or tricks?  Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. Buttons count as custom controls and are not accessible via scripting.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry that I have no better news, but as far as I know, scripts cannot execute buttons of effects, unfortunately.

I had the same need years ago when I wanted MochaImport+ to execute the button of the mocha effect, which launches the mocha UI. But I didn't find a solution for that.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines