• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I reduce the size of the animation?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reduce1.PNGreduce2.PNG

when the animation shrinks, the form breaks down, how can I do this properly?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shrink how? Your screenshots are mostly useless since you did not select the layers and cropped out the timeline, so we can't really know what's going on, but it seems like you are blindly chnaging the scale values of soem shape layers without having adjusted their anchor points, either of the layers themselves or the shape groups contained in them. Since scaling is realtive to the anchor point of course it will be different if those are not aligned properly. And I suppose that's basically your answer. You need to group the shapes consistently and adjust the anchor point and/ or pre-compose the layers and scale the resulting new layer in the parent comp.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to put a Null Object as the parent of those three elements, then just adjust the scale of the Null Object. Elements take the properties of their parent (Null Object) except opacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines