Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I take this out?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Pipol !!!
I'm using AE for a shot period of time and I'm still watching Youtube videos a lot to learn as much as possible, but I cannot find anywhere how can I "take out" this 'bar' that I don't know how, appears once an a while.
My ONLY options has been to close everything and start all over.
So, how can I take this out?
It's so annoying NOT to know something that I think will be so simple and I can't find any information about this bar.  I know that it means something and may be very useful but I don't know what it is or how to take it out.
Thanks for your time Bar.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the Layer bar I believe, you may have double-clicked a video layer in the timeline, and it opens up in a separate window.  You can see it in the tabs on top of that panel, and just close it there. I understand wondering what that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a lot, I'll check "the tabs on top of that panel" and see if I can find that.
Again, thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would probably benefit from spending about 15 or 20 minutes exploring the Window/Workspace/Learn tutorials (Shift + F12). The User Guide is also a handy resource. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines