Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to do that?

Engaged ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i like a lot this kind of animation

How do you think can be done?what tools, or sw?

thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible in Premiere.

Moved from Premiere to After Effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course any other tools thats is not adobe would be fine..i know after eccect may be a tool, but i don't know it..so i was thinking there might be a simpler tools that does things like that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to animate character or any other scene you can follow SonduckFilm youtube channel. They will explain you everything from the scratch. SonduckFilm is best channel for designer or video editors.

follow this steps mentioned in video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7APr4GWqMo

hope this will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i am looking at it..i see there is another sw, well renown for this kind of things, cinema 4d..As i need to start from scratch (ae i know at least some little thing of the interface..) what is the best to go in term of "easy" of learn?thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sample video is 3D. I would probably use Blender. It's a very powerful open-source (free) app with tons of free training. HTTP://blender.org

I have the full version of C4D, but I think that Blender is easier to use, and it's free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have followed that tutorial with ae and it wasnìt difficult..then form here to say i might easily go o n on my own..i don't know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects has the ability to place 2D layers in 3D space.  You could arrange these layers with a ground and use AE's lights to cast shadows.  It would be a lot of initial set up, but I think it would get you the result you're after, especially when you add a 3D camera and fly over the landscape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines