• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to increase number of custom layers in 3d element

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please some body solve my problem. How to increase number of custom layers in 3d element. I am using adobe after effects. 3d elements is showing only 15 path layers under custom text and masks . I want more path layers than 15.

Please help me 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not possible, apparently. These things are hard-coded. Whatever you are trying to do will require a different approach. If your GPU has enough power, you can try and apply two instances of E3D and enable the unified rendering, but otherwise you will need to figure out something else. If you explain what you are trying to achieve, we may be able to advise.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick reply. Actually i want to animate 29 states of india. I have auto traced them. But to bring them as individual 3d , I need 29 layers of custom masks. I have enclosed screen shot .please look .

20221220_142453.jpg

ā€ƒ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would probably make a lot more sense to actually model them in Cinema 4D Lite (or another 3D program for that matter) using Extrude objects and bring them in via the E3D editor as objects. Likely the E3D extrusions won't look good, anyway. Such stuff typically requires some work to clean up the contours.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing is keeping you from using more than one copy of Element 3D. All you have to do is change the Render Mode of the top copy to Unified.

RickGerard_0-1671555460664.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines