• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to keep Mocha tracking properly

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I need help here. I'm currently using mocha to track a logo on a person's shirt and I need to mask and hide it. It works great at first but after a while the tracking goes all over the place. Any way to keep it on its target?

Also, when I'm done tracking, the mask seems to be going all over the place. Any ideas on how to make it follow its track data?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the shot and having a detailed explanation of your workflow and the settings you used in Mocha AE, it's pretty difficult to give you a solution to your problem. 

The best way to understand the different workflows you use with Mocha AE is to look at the Boris FX Mocha Essentials training series. One of the lessons will probably help. You might want to start with the 1a Tracking or the 1b Masking series.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with Rick. Show us soem screenshots of the track and settings and we can advise. Based on your description, though, I would assume that you have other stuff getting in the way like the person's arms going in front of the T-shirt occasionally. You may simply need to exclude this from the track with a bunch of masks so the tracker ignores it and only uses the logo. Just a guess, of course...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines