How to make such an animation?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I want to ask how can such an animation be done. Motion Video 
What program can I do it in?
I do such mockups in Photoshop and Illustrator and I would like to raise it to such a level. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si lo que necesitas es hacer las transiciones puedes comenzar aprendiendo a utilizar las máscaras en After Effects. Primero haces las maquetas en Photoshop e Illustrator y luego en After Effects con máscaras puedes generar esos efectos de transición. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just creative use of basic techniques like animated masks and track mattes to revela itmes and a bit of position, rotation and scale animation of the prepared imported graphics. Esy to learn by watching a few tutorials and reading the online help. It will just take time until you master the finer points liek animation timing so it actualyl looks elegant and cool.

After Effects User Guide

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't found any tutorial on how to do something like this. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have all the magic keywords in my reply - track mattes and masks. Of course it's extremely unlikely you can find a tutorial that rehashes the exact example you provided, but you can always learn the basic techniques such as in this vide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkD6jItXCZY

I'm sure you can find a ton of others as well if you only commit yourself to it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines