• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to show every expression

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i got a trouble im a beginner, i want to set up an expression and change the value of amp and frequency. so i alt + click on the stop watch to open the expression menu but only the line "effect("Marionnette").arap.mesh("Filet 1").deform("Coin Marionnette 2").position" appear, now i want to see every expression set on this puppet , like the frequency the amp ... i dont know how to do that..

I hope im clear sorry for my english 

Thanks Citrius

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select a layer and press e e - that is, press the e key twice, it will show you all of the properties with expressions.

It sounds like you are starting an expression on a property that doesn't have one already. If there's no expression, you'll need to add it from scratch. Thta is, delete what's there and replace it with something like wiggle(2,9)

If there's already an expression on there, alt-clicking the stopwatch is not what you want to do. Just twirl it open to reveal it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thank's ! yes indeed i had no expression yet so i couldn't see them...., after i apply my expression, it was ok !

thanks again 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines