Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't export mogrt animation in After Effects

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I'm trying to export an animation I created in After Effects, but when I export it and import to Premiere, only half of the shapes I used actually animate, some of them don't do anything.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

In AE, you should not place an animated property (if there is no Expression to ADJUST the animation, in PPro or AE) into the Essential Graphics Panel (EGP) if you intend to use it as a MoGRT (in Adobe PPro). When you place such a property into the EGP, you will have been prompted with the following User-error Message -

AeMoGRT_KeyframeProp_ErrorMsg_01.PNG

The only properties you should place into the EGP are those properties that you want to change and these properties do not have keyframes AND properties with keyframes but that ha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what about if you export from Premiere Pro, what is the final result? That is, not in timeline but in final exported video. You have not shared with us the tech specs on your computer then could be assumed as an issue of visualization in the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try rendering the preview in Premiere Pro by pressing Enter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In AE, you should not place an animated property (if there is no Expression to ADJUST the animation, in PPro or AE) into the Essential Graphics Panel (EGP) if you intend to use it as a MoGRT (in Adobe PPro). When you place such a property into the EGP, you will have been prompted with the following User-error Message -

AeMoGRT_KeyframeProp_ErrorMsg_01.PNG

The only properties you should place into the EGP are those properties that you want to change and these properties do not have keyframes AND properties with keyframes but that have Expressions that allow for customization of the animation AND properties without keyframes but are linked to properties with Expressions that drive properties with Expressions + Keyframes.

Your use-case looks very much like you've placed animated properties into the EGP and these properties do not have Expressions that drive the properties' animation. The solution is to remove such properties from the EGP, in AE, and re-export as a MoGRT. HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines