• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting a warning to get rid of FXconsole.plugin - I can't find it.

Enthusiast ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just began today. I haven't opened AE in a couple of days but I had no problem with it until today. When the program is opening up it comes up with a warning the product 'vcproducts.s3.amazonaws.com' should be thrown away, so, I push the option to throw it out.Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 11.51.04 AM.png

Then this sign comes on:

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 11.51.44 AM.png

They are followed by:

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 11.52.07 AM.png

I have looked on the program and tried to find the FXConsole.plugin but there is none to be found. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FX console is a free plug-in from Video Copilot. I'm having no problems with it. Usually the FXConsole.plugin is in the Plug-ins folder in the AE Program file directory. You'll also have a FX Console.jsx file in the Scripts/Script UI panel.

Are you running OSX 10.15? It is not yet approved for Adobe most Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should be located in the plugins folder. However, you better re-install FXConsole and de-install it the proper way.

https://www.videocopilot.net/blog/2018/05/fx-console-updated-to-v1-0-3/

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines