• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help enabling 3D

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am kindly asking for your help today. I don't know for how long it has been like this, but today I wanted to make a 3D transtion in After Effects 2021 and I noticed the 3D toggle was not there. Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 4.55.19 PM.png

as you can see, it is not there. Its suppose to look like this3D-Layer-Material-Options.pngI have already tried toggle switches and it will not work

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for writing in.

Sorry, I couldn't understand your questions completely. In the screenshot, I can see that the 3D switch is available for the layer 3 and 4. Layer 1 & 2 are camera and light and they are 3D (sort of) by default.

Looking forward to your response. 

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first screen shot was not mine, I had it there to demonstrate how usually there is suppose to be a 3D option. The second screen shot is a screen shot of my laptop. Thank you for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please excuse this. i meant that the first screenshot is from my After Effects, the second one is from another persons After Effects. I apologize for the confusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try enabling both icons at the bottom left corner of the timeline. This will turn on both the switches column and the modes column. The first icon, the one with the little stack of squares, is the switch for the Switches column, the second icon, the one with the intersecting circle and square, is the Modes column switch. The Switches column has the 3D switch at the end of the list. Your first partial screenshot only shows the Modes and the Parent/Link columns. 

You can also use F4 to cycle through the Switches and Modes column. 

6 minutes in the Learn workspace will teach you about the UI. If you are new, it's a good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines