• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with After Effects. I want to do saber stroke but I cant get rid of these lines (screen)

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saber works on layer space so the layer needs to fill the composition. You can't scale it or mask the layer without revealing edges.

If that does not solve your problem we need workflow details and a screenshot of your timeline showing us the modified properties of all problem layers. Press the 'u' key twice to reveal every property you changed, take a screenshot, and then give us workflow and comp details so we can help solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include a screenshot of the entire application window.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Rick, looks like your layer is not filling the comp screen, either being too small, or scaled/transformed within your comp.  That's assuming you mean the issue where the white glow seems to be cut off.  

If you mean the odd yellow dots around the white circle, it may be something else.  But as you've shown us nothing about your project, and not really defined which "lines" you mean, its hard to say without guessing.

If you post a better screenshot and a more complete explanation it will be much easier to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines