• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported Illustrator files are blank

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every object is on its own layer. Saved with a compatible pdf. Imported as All Acceptable Files, Composition - Retain Layer Sizes. All of the layers appear as blank. Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 9.21.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-18 at 9.21.01 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just had this issue a AI file was showing nothing after import, non of the above worked for me, but rather than importing the file through file > import > file, i just dragged and dropped the file from my desktop into the project folder and it then showed the layers... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, one more thing that can be fixed. Make sure the resolution of the ai file is set to 72ppi. I initially created an artwork in a CMYK print preset. Changing the color profile didn't do the trick, but lowering the resolution from the print 300ppi to the video 72ppi helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines