• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing 3D Objects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I know with the recent version, you are able to import .obj files into the composition. However, when I add an .obj file into my timeline, I don't see it on the screen. The guidelines are showing, but the object I'm trying to manipulate is invisible. I have version 24.3 and can't update to the most recent version.

How can I resolve this? I would like to use my 3D models on my videos :,) Someone had this issue on the Beta version, but no one had any fixes there.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess the issue is related to the graphic card driver. Would you update it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've updated both my Mac and After Effects to the latest versions possible, and I'm still having this issue. Is there something I'm missing / doing something wrong maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines