Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install Cineware plugin in After Effects

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to work with 3D objects in After Effects. For that somebody told me there is a plugin from Maxon that is free.

So I downloaded the plugin, put it into the After Effects plugin-->Format folder but it didn't work.

I followed a youtube example: how to connect cinema 4d and after effects "CINEWARE PLUGIN'' - YouTube

Pc data:

wi 10

nvidia quadro k1200

i7core

16GB RAM

After Effects CC 2018

Does anybody know how to do this?

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Cineware is bundled with every copy of After Effects CC, so you don't need tío install anything. This effect only works with C4d native files, that you can create with the Lite version also included with After Effects as a part of your Creative Cloud subscription. To access C4D Lite, simply create a new composition and got to Layer > New > Maxon Cinema 4D File.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cineware is bundled with every copy of After Effects CC, so you don't need tío install anything. This effect only works with C4d native files, that you can create with the Lite version also included with After Effects as a part of your Creative Cloud subscription. To access C4D Lite, simply create a new composition and got to Layer > New > Maxon Cinema 4D File.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fabians8628951​: In addition to what Jose says, check out this tutorial and the ones that appear alongside it: See what’s possible with Cinema 4D Lite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot.

So easy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines