• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there a way to zero-out the time-display at current playhead location?

Participant ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are a multitude of workarounds for this, but is there any "zero time display at current playhead" options?

What I mean is, let's say my playhead is at some time, like 0:4:53:08 in my main composition, but I want the time-display to be 0:00:00:00 at this point (perhaps only temporarily, as I make revisions noted by the client). Is this possible?

Thanks forum!

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always change the composition start time in the comp settings. Otherwise a good use of the timecode effect with some basic expressions and suitable effect settings is advised. Everything else will require a proper explanation of what you are actually struggling with instead of generalized questions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Timecode effect will count up from the begining frame of the layer by default.  You can also put in custom start times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines