• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest AE build glitchy AF

Enthusiast ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems latest build is causing me issues with effects panel not opening up when layer selected that has an effect appied, and also clicking on a layer, seeing the effect show up, and it's not the right effect for that layer but is showing effect from another comp and when clicking on it goes to that comp. Anyone else having issues with effects panel?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Just to confirm, are you using 24.4? Also, what version of After Effects were you using before when you didn't see this issue? We have reports of a similar issue and trying to collect more details. Here's the thread if you are curious: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-bugs/ae-glitches-out-of-composition-when-i-click-on-eff...

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

24.3 is the version I am on that is causing major lag issues... and those lag issues are system wide, not just when running AE. As I am typing this it is happening. Mouse doesn't respond properly and is laggy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so maybe it's media encoder causing the issue? Media encoder just finished rendering and now no longer laggy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So two issues... effects panel and ME...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your system specifications? I have noticed this behavior, too. Mostly when a system resource intensive program is running while rendering from a Media Encoder. You can adjust the memory settings in the Media Encoder Preferences and if that helps.

The other issue is a bug and a fix is on the way. Thanks for your patience.

Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions.

Best,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines