Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping path animation

Engaged ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am curious.  In my animation I have 40 plus different shapes which need to be animated using path property. All need to be looped also.  I wonder do I have to keep pasting 'loop path keyframe expression' to them all individually?? what if it was 100!

Or there is any way I can use a slider where I can write the expression and link path property to that instead of copy pasting so many times!  am I imagining too much! is it far fetched?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your shapes are all structured the same, you could probably just enter the expression for one path, make sure the path is selected, Edit > Copy Expression Only, select all the other shape layers, Edit > Paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I can do it. Its easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines