• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magic bullet looks presets wont appear or let me import them

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to fix this problem for a while now and I've looked all over the internet and to try and fix it. I still haven't found anything. I will break it down now and give specifics. I have some rgx. files and MBLooks. files that I am trying to import to my project. I'm aware that when having any version 14 and up they use rgx. files and when you apply MBLooks. files they convert to rgx. naturally. When you import your own preset it goes into the natural file location and usually you will see it at the bottom left of the looks page when applying a custom preset. None of my custom presets show up at the bottom so I am unable to apply them to my project. This would me just easier if these were ffx. files that way I can just use them as user presets. I don't seen a way to convert rgx. to ffx. files. I went from version 13, to 14, to 16 and I had the same problem for all of them. I will attach a imgur gif link of me trying to import and or use the file. I also tried saving a ffx. file to a rgx. file because I have some CC presets as ffx. files already. With this new rgx. file named "testing" would not appear into the custom presets. So this ruled out that the files are curropted. Someone please help this would be awesome if I could use these presets! Heres the imgur link https://imgur.com/a/y8ueuJG 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted Maxon support? They help you to find the solution.

https://www.maxon.net/en/support-center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, could you find a solution for it? I'm facing a similar issue and it would be helpful if you could drop your solution if you could get it fixed : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines