Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magic Bullet Looks won't import colorings & presets folder in a OneDrive

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently downloaded MBL and I can't import other coloring packs to my after effects 2021 program. The weird thing is the my presets folder directs to Magic bullet looks in a OneDrive. It's usually I think in the program files every time I move the folder it doesn't do anything. Also every time I restart my PC OneDrive reverts back to the last sync so I had to unlink my PC a couple of times.

I've tried to import through MBL application still doesn't work.

Please Help

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably more a question for Maxon. From what I can gather it stores presets in one folder in the program files directory and custom presets in a folder under your user profile. You don't say if you're on a MAc or PC but on a PC it's

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\LooksBuilder\Looks\Custom    (custom looks tha you create)

and for imported presets it's

C:\Program Files (x86)\LooksBuilder\Default Looks or just Looks

and then add your folder of looks

The OneDrive thing seems like something to do with your system. There might be a preferences file with MBL that's been changed or maybe your user profile sits on a OneDrive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if i don't have a LooksBuilder folder in Program Files (x86)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed this issue happens when its a older version and newer version of MBL. I was trying to put a coloring preset on my new mac that used warm/color and neg bleach bypass in it, which i've realized the newer version of MBL doesn't have. Maybe that's your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure your presets are synced properly from OneDrive? maybe your presets are online only and not synced on your HD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines