• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Won't Encode from AE

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the error code "could not read from the source. Please check if it has been removed or deleted." It doesn't matter if my files are stored locally or on drive, Neither load. I've gone thru all the trouble shooting I have found throughout this forum, but nothing is working. Checking to see if anyone is having this issue in 2021 versions. 

Thanks!  

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add some more context to this (I can't find the edit option...): 

-Reinstalled Catalina

-Reinstalled AE and ME

-Gave file/disc permissions to ME 

-Tried exporting locally and via files on drive

Currently, if I try to send a render to ME, it can take anywhere from instantly to 5minutes for the comp to show up. Sometimes it actually will render the project. I tried replicating the same render actions several times to see if I get the same result each attempt, and I don't. On the 4th try of rendering in ME, after 3 minutes, the comp loaded, and then after another 5 minutes of waiting, ME actually synced to the project and it rendered. 

How is it possible to have variability like that when I'm taking the same exact steps each time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines