Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT not correct font

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've made a MOGRT with a simple text where the Premiere users of the MOGRT should not be able to change the font.

I've sent it to test to someone who has the correct font installed, but in Premiere it uses another font anyway.

Any tips?

The font is Open sans so I don't think it's an standard Adobe font.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Fred-Stian,

Sorry you're running into font troubles! It sounds like Premiere is setting to the default font on your tester's system, so I assume that they have a different version of Open Sans. Despite fonts having the same name, they can be made by different foundries and they are recognized by the apps as different fonts.

You'll want to make sure that the tester using the mogrt has the exact font you got Open Sans from, whether that is Google Fonts or Font Squirrel, or wherever. Alternately, you can send the tester your version of the font to make sure everything is same across the board.

You could also update all of the fonts in your project to use Open Sans from Adobe Fonts. This will enable any person using your mogrt to not have to have the fonts installed themselves as the font will sync upon loading the mogrt to the timeline. If you are using Adobe Fonts, please have your tester sign out of the Adobe fonts website and the Creative Cloud app. Restart Premiere Pro and load the mogrt to the timeline and see if the font syncs.

If you're still running into issues, please come back and let me know what's going on so I can diagnose further.

Cheers,
Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines