Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My colleague cannot add properties to the essentials graphics panel

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am writing this on behalf of a colleague who is having trouble adding properties to his Premiere Pro Motion Graphic.

If he attempts to drag and drop a supported property in the Essentials Graphics box, nothing happens. No errors, no crashes, nothing. He is using the latest version of After Effects (2017.2). Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

My best,

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The properties should be added in the After Effects project. Only properties added there will be accessible in Premiere Pro. Have the properties he is trying to access been added to the template in AE?

Hope this helps,

Angie Taylor | http://www.creativecabin.co.uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He can't add them in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MJMalec,

Sorry for this issue. Is this a "Team Project?" Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a team project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which properties is he having trouble with? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, i´m having the same the Problem. I have my old lower thirds which i did edit in AE befor. Now i want to take the Expressions from the window or from the compostion window. Whenever i take them to drag and drop, it gets the blue lining in the essentials window but it never appears in the essential window. For example it is the opacity or the size of an background and so on. It doesn´t work with any of them. Any help on this?

Cheers Manuel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines