• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My colors are changing (from blue to purpule)

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how my composition looks if I upload it somewhere.

I cant show u how it looks normal(even if I screenshot it, or if I take a photo with my phone).

Can u help me? Cause I don't know what is happening.

Sorry for my bad English if u need to know more just ask.

By the way, this is happening only to this image.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 100547.png

TOPICS
FAQ , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Same answer as always: Lack of color management, wrongly calibrated monitors and then some. There's no short or simple answers to that. You have to read up on the web on the subject. Start by resetting your monitor's color settings to factory defaults, including removing any custom color profiles you may have instated. Your image does look perfectly normal on my end, so most definitely the issue is with your computer setup.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same answer as always: Lack of color management, wrongly calibrated monitors and then some. There's no short or simple answers to that. You have to read up on the web on the subject. Start by resetting your monitor's color settings to factory defaults, including removing any custom color profiles you may have instated. Your image does look perfectly normal on my end, so most definitely the issue is with your computer setup.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines