• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New April release of After Effects not working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the new After Effects.  When I launched it, it opens up and everything looks fine.

Then I loaded a project, it converted it for the new version and seemed to have loaded it.  But once I click on anything in the window it just locks up and a white box appears in the middle of the screen.  After that I can do nothing but quit the program.  I have restarted and uninstalled and reinstalled the software.  I have deleted my preferences so it would be a clean launch and none of that has made any difference.

Here are my system specs.

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

12-Core Intel Xeon E5

64GB RAM

Dual AMD FirePro D500 graphics cards.

12TB Promise Pegasus Array

Right now I am guessing I will have to uninstall and roll back to the last version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. after a chat with adobe i decide to downgrade and all now is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if that was the best option for me as well.  Might give that a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just experienced the same problem... and spent 3 hours with support with no result. opened The project with my laptop (old version) and worked a treat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

The new patch of After Effects(15.1.1) fixed this issue & is live in Creative Cloud app. Please update and let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines