• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Official course for Adobe After Effects

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will adobe publish new course for 2015 or 2018 version?

Or maybe they are exist but we don't have it in russia?

I really need this book, but course CC 2014 was over, and I can't find it in the shops.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you mean book, not course?  Manuals and how to guides for these products are hard for publishers to make money selling, as the software is updated every six months or so and the books are then obsolete as soon as they come out.  As a consequence there are not many of them. 

Once you understand the basics we, English speakers anyway, can get updates and learn new things in forums, using the web- YouTube- and the pay sites like Lynda.com.  The YouTube material is often not that well done. Pay sites are the best, but they are not perfect, as an example lynda.com's entire IPad app was out of service for over a week when they screwed up an update. Their content is decent, but their customer service is not. 

Adobe posts material about revisions as they release too, you can find that on the product web page.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mira_romanova,

Here's the most current version of Classroom in a Book. Hope that helps: Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release)

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines