Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older SDKs?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2007 Apr 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to create an AFX plugin that also runs inside of plugin host apps, such as Fusion or Combustion. I seem to have read that the 3.0 SDK is good at all-round compatability. Are any of the old SDKs available for download somewhere?

Thanks,
Rune
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't archive old SDK versions. Hopefully, if someone needs you to developer for APIs from 1998, they'll have a copy of the SDK around (on floppy disks, heh heh).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, that's too bad. Still if someone happens to have a pre-6.5 SDK lying around, please get in touch with me. You can find my email adress at www.superrune.com

Thank!
Rune

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2008 Apr 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for an SDK compatible with AE CS2. This will be my first attempt at developing for AE, although I've done work in other 3D modelling apps...back in the 20th century...
Is the CS3 SDK backwards compatible to the CS2 software products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the CS3 SDK is backward compatible. You can request antique versions of the API, programatically. The utility code (and most modern function suites) won't work; we kept that current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ossum, thanks brooce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines