• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance settings keep reverting to default when I open AE

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why this is happening, it started a few days ago, I normally have my disk cache size around 400GB and I have everything set up because I primarily work with large 3D renders and custom animations.

Everything is set up specifically for these types of comps but whenever I close AE and reopen everything is back to default. It also keeps showing me the tutorial pop ups as if I've only just downloaded it for the first time.

Anyone know a fix?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the user privileges on your user folder. Simply sounds liek the prefs never get saved due to permission issues.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with what Mylenium said. Here's an article that could help to setup the permissions: https://adobe.ly/4bHcep7

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines