• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Piece of crap

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how this company charges what it does on a monthly basis for buggy software that constantly crashes, should be an example of how to become rich scamming people. 

GG adobe. GG.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yupp, it's really bad at the moment...

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's difficult to help when end users do not specify what the issue they are encountering actually is.  What issue are you experiencing exactly?

Also, I'm 46 years old and wanted to know what GG means so I can be a better informed netizen.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second that, regarding the GG.

I've also edited the tagged topics to "expressions", as i feel it best describes this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shachar - very funny.

I've just urban dictionaried (?) GG and it's short for "good game", so I'm assuming in context it's sarcasm.  

ballstothis - I get that you're frustrated with After Effects, although I'm not personally having any issues currently  What exactly is the issue you're experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey All,

Apologies. I think we've all been there but this post was more of a rant / get some stress of my chest. But I apprecaite all the support and likes. 

I'm actually 52, GG is a gaming term for 'Good Game' as someone explained. 

As for the issues, where to start?:

Constant crashes

Updates that screw up all your plugins to the stage where you have to troubleshoot everything yourself just to make the app useable.

Appauling performance - animating an image brings AE to a grinding halt.

I've a decent spec PC. Although I've ALWAYS had issues with AE mainly because it's unstable.
Broken links to Media Encoder

The list goes on. But at least we know the guys are putting our monthly subscriptions into important updates like color coded keyframes. The thing we've all be asking for. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines