• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preview and render time

New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why  in After effect 2024 taking too much time during preview and rendering.

I am using windows 11

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K 3 GHz Processor

128 GB (128 GB usable) RAM

NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4070 Ti

footage resolution is 2560*1440

AE is not using  full power of CPU and GPU..... sometimes it takes 2-3 hours for rendering

already ebnabled multiframe rendering...

are there are any setting which i am missing?    

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Performance can vary based on what we're doing in After Effects, but something could be slowing things down unexpectedly.

What are you seeing in the Comp Profiler?

Try downloading the After Effect Pulse Benchmark project.  The link to the direct download is available in this Adobe blog.  For this Composition, make sure Composition > Preview > Cache Frames While Idle is disabled.  Usually we'd want this enabled, but the render may only take seconds if the Preview has fully cached.  I'd guess your system should take a little less than three minutes to render this - which is pretty fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used third party plugin trapcode starglow, form, particular and opticle flare in the composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for reply, i used third party plugin trapcode starglow, form, particular and opticle flare in the composition and also radial blur in one layer. In comp profiler 1 layer takes render times 39s/frame and others in milliseconds. The main problem is AE is not using full power of CPU and GPU. Maximum 50% CPU is used and 5-10% of GPU. only ram is used by AE during rendering and preview. I dont understand why AE are not using full power of CPU and GPU during rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines