• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem: After Effects Preview looks grainy when playing

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem.  I am working with hand drawn image, imported as an image sequences in a composition. 

When the scrubber is not moving and the image in still, it is crystal clear in the display window, however the moment I press play (space bar) the image in the display window is grainy.

This isn't a question of resolution, (right now the resolution is on Full).  And it isn't a question of waiting for the section to render, the section is green and fully rendered and playing in a loop.

I'm running AE 22.2.1  (however i also had the issue on AE 17.5.0 and was never resolved) on a Mac Book Pro M1 Max laptop. 

Adaptive resolution is on OFF.  I've cleared the Cache numberous times. 

Anybody got any ideas? 

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are some cases where apparently the color management quality needs to be set to the maximum precision in the project settings to avoid degeneration of previews with hardware acceleration. Outside that I can't think of much. A screenshot and actual info about your settings certainly would be more meaningful rather than a quite generic "there is a problem" post.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines