• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem building a release dll

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2007 Jun 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not see any build config on the plugin samples given, only debug configs, so I made one, but I am not sure if I did it correctly. What I did was replace all "debug" instances in the respective directory fields (output directory, intermediate, ...) with "release," and change the runtime library (c/c++ -> code generation -> runtime library) from Multi-threaded Debug DLL to Multi-threaded DLL. But I still get a linker error:

LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW

What can I do to resolve this?
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2007 Jun 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to MSDN, CrtDbgReportW is a debug-only function; maybe there's still something you need to convert to release? The suggested solution I've seen is to change the runtime lib, which you say you've already done...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2007 Jun 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ones giving the linker errors are my std::vector variables. I am not sure why this happened, as I have been using vectors in my other release projects and this has not happened. Anyway, I got around by discarding my vectors for malloc methods. I just gave up on this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2007 Jul 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't happen to have a _DEBUG in Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Preprocessor Definitions, do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2007 Jul 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
http://www.haohecaiwu.cn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines