• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

project messed up

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, Ive been working on a project for over a week and today when i opened it all my comps are messed up. Im not sure how to explain it except that layers that are in the timeline arent showing or they are not what they are supposed to be and Im not talking about shyed layers that Im unaware of or anything. eg - illustrator layers of a cat are now just squares.  All the comps are the same.  I tried purging and restarting but it makes no difference.  I have been auto saving and manual increments and managed to find a version that works but ive lost quite a few hours of work. I got some error about bib container or something.  Ive attached a pic of a messed up comp. Its meant to be a cat but now looks like this.   Any idea whats going on with this? is it fixable ? or corrupted?  I feel so nervous that other files might also corrupt and Ill lose the whole thing!  How do I prevent this happening?   I installed the latest version of duik yesterday. Could this have anything to do with it?   Its all happewning to illustrator layers only. Shape layers are fine

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first obvious question is, has something changed in the Illustrator document? Did you edit it recently?  

There was an issue with GPU accelerated Illustrator files in the past.  Open your Illustrator files in Illustrator, turn off GPU acceleration and then resave.

Are you using the Puppet tool?

My next step would be to uninstall Duik and After Effects, then reinstall After Effects and see if anything changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply.  I fixed itself.  Not sure how but seems ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines