• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projection 3D Comp Always Crash with Shadow Map 4000

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I'm still on AE 18.1.0 under our enterprise account, working on Projection 3D comp always making AE not responding when i tried to move any of the 3D solid layer (as a plane) to reposition.

Tried to reduced the Shadow Map to Comp size, using Third res, etc, no luck.

Not a huge comp, and i'm on powerful macbook pro 2019.

At this moment, version update still not possible, we have 6 machines still running on projects, we must stay in the same version for all. (others are on iMac 2020 27-inch)

But if this issue has been solved in the next updates, i'll be gladly to inform our Corporate IT. So please let me know if anyone has encouter this issue before.

Many thanks!

Details:

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.24.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.24.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.25.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.26.20 PM.png

Each respective plane sets has their own parent axis (Nulls), Total of 4 Plane Sets, dragging this Null or even click on any of these plane layer will make AE Not Responding.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.23.32 PM copy.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.23.49 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different comp size. A comp aspect of 1.6 sounds unsavory and this may be a simple math problem under the hood that crahses everything due to the map not being square.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your reply. Tried 1080 comp just now, so far runs normal.

the reason is i'm just following the background photo resolution from PSD import 🙂

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines